Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Frantic Mom

I am not sure where this blog might lead, but while doing the dishes tonight and enjoying the moment of muddled quiet while the 3 kidos were being bathed upstairs by sweet hubby, I thought of all the tips and tricks I have learned from others in my 7 short years of motherhood.  I am a research junkie, especially on things that will organize or somehow balance my life.  I love all things technology simply because it seems to be the least cluttered way to organize my mind and life.  I have been in MOPS for over five years and with approximately 10 speakers a year on mothering from some of the top professionals, you think I could have learned something.  Of course I am a major work in progress, but have enjoyed the journey. So here goes, all the tips I have learned to help manage the chaos and become a less frantic mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment